- Collect and check the pages of aircraft technical log, defect reports and completed work orders to ensure that all technical records of the aircraft are maintained in accordance with the company's procedures and requirements;
- Maintain/update records of relevant computer system for tracking aircraft maintenance and components;
- Review and close maintenance work packages (Work orders).
- Update aircraft/engine maintenance log entries;
- Maintain logs for aircraft/engine/screw propeller;
- Check the pages of the aircraft technical log and work packages for errors and ensuring that all document errors are corrected;
- Report any problems to the Planning Manager, Reliability Engineer or CAMO Manager as needed;
- Ensure proper storage of maintenance documentation.
- Ensure the on-board documentation is UpToDate;
- Control of installed and spare FAKs;
- Carry out inspections of the installed on-board emergency equipment, ensuring correspondence between of physically installed equipment S/N and office documentation;
- Interaction with other departments as needed;
- Provide reports in support of airworthiness review checks (if necessary);
- Other duties as directed by CAMO Manager.
Higher aviation technical education or relevant experience;
At least 1 year work experience in maintaining the airworthiness of aircraft;
Knowledge and understanding of international aviation laws and regulations, as well as legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulating the activities of civil aviation;
Working knowledge of the Documents of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA);
Certificates: knowledge of the type of aircraft operated, Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, Critical Design Limits;
English language proficiency at intermediate level or higher.
Accuracy, Attention to details, Maturity
Необходимые степени образования
- Техническое и профессиональное образование
Обязательно знание языков
- Английский (Продвинутый)