Генеральный менеджер по производственным операциям / Manager (in industry) (operations) / General manager
Зарплата не указанаЧКОО "КМГ Кашаган Б.В." г.Нур-Султан
Требуемый опыт работы: Более 6 лет Полная занятость, Полный день
- Подано заявок:
- Количество просмотров:
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- University Degree in a technical area such as petroleum, mechanical or chemical engineering.
- Professional with 20+ years of technical and managerial experience in international Oil & Gas Operations and Maintenance.
- Deep understanding of the workflows linking the relevant technical disciplines.
- Personal knowledge of global best practices based on international production leadership experience to improve work process delivery.
- Deep HSE leadership experience and delivery especially in process safety.
- Previous joint venture experience/roles and international experience are a plus.
- Leadership of multidisciplinary and multi-company teams, translating strategic vision into concrete plans of action. Historical leadership of at least 300+ staff, preferably also including secondees from non-parent company. Clear track record of high quality management decisions with demonstrable business impacts. Tangible record of business performance transformation.
- Proven track record of excellent team engagement with quantifiable evidence of leadership feedback (e.g. team survey trends) in building a culture of trust, caring and high standards of ethics and fairness.
- Excellent ability to understand, analyze and communicate complex issues in a comprehensible manner. Ability to prove with specific and quantitative examples such as risk based management.
- Proven ability to work within a multicultural environment, understanding the needs of RoK and shareholders. Tangible job roles/experiences with direct stakeholders responsibility (internal & external context) in multiple countries are a plus.
- Proven ability in maintenance and operations management with demonstrated delivery of operational excellence (global cost competitiveness, personal and process safety and environmental performance) in large international complex assets.
- Proven ability in ER Response Preparedness and crisis management with previous experience as Incident Commander in major hazards incidents response or large-scale exercises in emergency communications and coordination.
- Proven experience in Contract Management as contract owner through the full contracting cycle and demonstrated experience in driving safety and commercial results.
- Proven leader in change management with quantifiable track record of enterprise or organizational change experience and/or business transformation experience.
- Proven ability to lead major businesses in culturally sensitive environments.
- Experience with host government and venture relationships.
- Member of the Production Operations Directorate Leadership Team.
- Responsible for safely, reliably and cost effectively producing and delivering on grade Oil, Gas and Sulphur to the customer off-take point.
- Responsible for leadership, and development and implementation of strategies and tactics, for Production, Maintenance and Turnaround plans.
- Drives, jointly with the Operations Technical General Manager, business improvement initiatives, in the areas of HSE, production rates, plant reliability and availability, cost and product quality.
- Demonstrates Safety Leadership both in personal and process safety and sustains a Goal Zero safety culture at all levels.
- Develops national front line leaders and staff to accelerate nationalization plans and identifies potential talent and gaps in organization.
- Approves the ‘Statement of Fitness’ for safe operation of the Onshore and Offshore facilities.
- Appoints Contract Owners for key contracts.
- Assures effective capability management in Operations, Maintenance, Production Planning and Emergency / Oil Spill Response, including Competence Development and job family management.
- Assures effective implementation of Operations and Maintenance work processes, in-month production planning and reporting, and Emergency Response Preparedness (Fire, Oil Spill, and Toxic Gas).
- Engage and work effectively across all departments in Production Operations, influence senior management through direct contact and operate across a wide range of cultures.
Work conditions :
- Secondment. Atyrau city. NCOC N.V.
- Benefits package
Необходимые степени образования
Обязательно знание языков
- Английский (Профессиональный)