Обязанности:• Development pan NDD Strategies and Procedures for lifting & transportation of payloads, inclusive of modules in compliance with Kazakh Regulations and company adopted Standards (including Shell and International standards).
• Ensure implementation of approved strategies and procedures across all NCOC projects and PCNs.
• Review and improve existing strategies and procedures in timely manner as per latest technical and maintenance requirements.
• Review and approve Project scope, NDD assigned PCNs and NDD assigned Turnaround scope for lifting and heavy hauling activities.
• Identify equipment requirements to ensure that lifting activities meet NDD master execution plan, while maximizeing the utilization of company owned lifting assets or assets on long term rentals.
• Support the setup of lifting equipment spare parts min/max level and acquisition of priority materials for NDD related lifting/heavy hauling activities.
• Technical performance and specification review (including technical approval of technical alternatives) of spares/consumable to improve the useful operative life in the inspection planning.
• Review the Quality of Execution of maintenance activities such that Preventive Maintenance, Inspections, technical certifications and Corrective Maintenance job routines are executed in accordance with the agreed work management plans at World-class Standards.
• Continuously communicate company requirements for World-class Standards to the maintenance personnel on assets. • Develop detailed equipment Inspection and Testing Procedures and ensure that Testing and Certification of equipment is carried out in compliance with Kazakh Regulations and company Standards. • Achieve regulatory compliance and administrator of lifting equipment technical certifications and registers, and main liaise for the information transferal and updating into original technical passports of lifting equipments.
• Develop strategies and steady analysis for the extension of lifting equipment life, optimizing and reducing lifting equipment maintenance plan cost according to its usage category (i.e. RoK Order # 245; ISO 4301)
• Support for increasing the skills and steady technical productivity of Crane & Lifting equipment maintenance inspection engineers.
• Provide technical support to NDD related projects and PCNs as well as early input into project opportunities developed by the Technical Directorate.
Требования:• Lifting equipment and crane installation, adjustment, modification, maintenance and repair methods
• Proven communication, convey clearly and precise technical instructions, coaching and facilitating capabilities
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• A completer/finisher delivering against targets and deadlines
• Strong team player
• English written and spoken minimal upper intermediate level
• Knowledge in regulatory, procedures and materials for lifting equipment systems, including RoK regulations and International standards (API, ASME, ISO, etc).
• Knowledge in lifting equipment in production facilities and applicable maintenance rules.
• Knowledge of lifting equipment and mechanical engineering.
- secondment to NCOC in Atyrau
Необходимые степени образования
Обязательно знание языков
- Английский (Продвинутый)
Technical DirectorЧКОО "КМГ Кашаган Б.В." | Полная занятость | г.Нур-Султан
25.01.2022 | 298
Зарплата не указана
Ведущий инженер службы по геологии и разработке департамента нефтяного инжиниринга (на время отсутствия основного работника)КМГ Инжиниринг | Полная занятость | г.Нур-Султан
24.01.2022 | 158
Зарплата не указана